Friday, January 20, 2012

La Galleria Fine Foods, Edgemont Village, North Vancouver


My work requires that I travel through out the Lower Mainland. It seems I'm constantly on the road and constantly looking for good quick lunch eats, but no crappy fast food please.

I have my favourites. In North Vancouver, Edgemont Village, its La Galleria Fine foods. Looks like its the North Shores favourite as well winner of the North Shore News favourite sandwich shop.

Hey, all these people cant be wrong, there is a constant line-up and stream of lunch goers anytime I've been there.

Why the popularity? Because they care!


The sandwiches are actually a baguette, made to order,  the bread warmed through, crispy but not toasted. The ingredients are high quality and fresh. I always order the prosciutto, sorry its a weakness, it also comes with fresh crisp lettuce lots of mayo and killer in- house roasted red peppers, no soggy red peppers from a can.
Simple is good.
I've said it before I'll say it again. Why do people go to subway?

No comments:

Post a Comment